Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've been tagged

Here are the rules...

1) Link to the person who tagged you - Sorry Alice, I can't figure out how to do this...
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I love to bake at Christmas time. I would love to take a week off and do nothing but bake this time of year. I just love it - especially my grandma's sugar cookie recepie, and her molasses cookies, and rosettes - oh, and pecan bars too... see what I mean?

2. I sucked my thumb until 5th grade.

3. I am terrified of snakes - seriously petrified. I completley freaked my husband out the first time we were together when a snake crossed my path.

4. I have been mostly caffine free for more than a year. Anyone who knew me before can attest to the magnitude of this.

5. I am a complete and total klutz and I have the bruises to prove it.

6. I could not live with out spell check.

As for who to tag... I'm sorry but everyone I know in bloggerland has already been tagged. But if you are reading this and you haven't posted your six random facts... it's your turn now!

No comments: